Insect and Disease Management
Insect and Disease Management at Alpine Tree Service is a proponent of the Plant Health Care (PHC) approach, the philosophy of considering all factors, living and nonliving that affect the well being of plants. Through Integrated Pest Management (IPM), Alpine Tree Service prevents and/or mitigates pests and diseases in the most environmentally responsible way.
Our integrated Insect and Disease Management approach to managing insects and disease encompasses sound cultural practices such as pruning and soil conditioning. Initial inspections (and periodic thereafter) by trained Alpine Tree Service Insect and Disease Management technicians and arborists are essential to identifying pest problems before they reach damaging levels.
Our Insect and Disease Management experts can help you devise a plan using Integrated Pest Management strategies to:
- Monitor and identify insect and disease problems
- Improve soil or site conditions
- Mitigate insect and disease problems using tradition methods or employing organic and naturally based materials and reduced risk products
- Make smart plant choices to encourage a healthy landscape environment
- Protect people and the environment