The health and vitality of the plant begins in the soil. Alpine Tree Service utilizes all natural soil care methods to maintain and enhance soil conditions for vigorous, strong plants. We offer an organized fertilization program, as well as our own natural soil amendments, Alpine Custom Blend, mycorT and Alpine 75 Bio-Mineral Tea.
Alpine Custom Blend
Alpine Custom Blend is specifically formulated to benefit the health and vigor of trees.
What does Alpine Custom Blend do for the soil?
- Supports nutrient retention
- Build soil aggregate structure
- Reduces soil compaction
- Increases water holding capacity
- ncreases nutrient cycling into plant available forms
Alpine 75 Bio-Mineral Tea
Our bio-mineral tea is a concentrated blend designed to provide a balanced supply of trace minerals.
What does Alpine 75 Bio-Mineral Tea do for the soil food web?
- Our soil amendment is an all-natural actively aerated compost tea that undergoes a 72-hour production process.
- The amendment contains a full set of microorganisms at high biomass and activity levels to support the complex soil food web that feed plants.
- Beneficial bacteria, fungi, protozoa, nematodes, soluble foods, and other nutrients are extracted from high quality compost and applied to enhance soil vitality.
- Additional food sources are added to the tea to boost organism growth in the tea and the activity of the organisms once they reach the soil.
mycorTea contains eleven different species of mycorrhiza, a beneficial microbial fungi that enters into a mutualistic symbiosis with a plant.
What are the benefits of mycorrhizal colonization?
- Establishes a mutualistic symbiosis where the mycorrhizas main goal is keeping the plant happy and healthy.
- Increases surface area of nutrient uptake.
- Breaks up subsoil compaction.
- Improves uptake of trace eminerals.
mycorTea Questions and Answers