The health and vitality of the plant begins in the soil. Alpine Tree Service works with Soil Amending and Soil Care to maintain and enhance soil conditions for vigorous, strong plants. We offer an organized soil care program, as well as our own natural soil amendments, Alpine Custom Blend, mycorT and A75.
Alpine Custom Blend
Alpine Custom Blend is specifically formulated to benefit the health and vigor of trees.
What does Alpine Custom Blend do for the soil?
- Supports nutrient retention
- Build soil aggregate structure
- Reduces soil compaction
- Increases water holding capacity
- ncreases nutrient cycling into plant available forms
mycorTea is a concentrated blend designed to provide a balanced supply of trace minerals.
What does A75 do for the soil food web?
- A great source of trace minerals including calcium and phosphorous
- Holds the nutrients in the root zone for the plant and microbial helpers
- Re-invigorates poor or damaged soils
- Enhances nutrient density and quality in fruits and vegetables
- Reduces dependence on fertilizers, pesticides
mycorTea contains eleven different species of mycorrhiza, a beneficial microbial fungi that enters into a mutualistic symbiosis with a plant.
What are the benefits of mycorrhizal colonization?
- Establishes a mutualistic symbiosis where the mycorrhizas main goal is keeping the plant happy and healthy.
- Increases surface area of nutrient uptake.
- Breaks up subsoil compaction.
- Improves uptake of trace eminerals.
mycorTea Questions and Answers